Ticks all the boxes for the job.
You can expect a great deal from the Atego: efficient handling, excellent handling and ease of body mounting and overall efficiency. This all adds up to just about everything you need, and right from your first trip, you won't want to do without any of these assets.
The Atego imparts a very good, self-assured feeling behind the wheel. This stems from Stability Control Assist, the cab mountings, the steering, the rear axle guide and the suspension, all of which work together in exemplary fashion.
The Atego's sensitive steering provides for simple, exact handling during manoeuvring, while at high speeds it ensures reliable straight-line and high directional stability along with a correspondingly reduced need for corrective steering.
Advantages at a glance.
- Superior ride comfort and ease of body mounting
- Stability Control Assist
- 4-point cab suspension
- Low roll understeer thanks to optimised rear axle guide1
- Direct, responsive steering for high directional stability and low requirement for corrective action on the part of the driver
- Application specific suspension variants for high ride comfort and gentle transportation of loads
- Excellent body connections and integration
- Cost-saving ex factory pre-installation solutions
 For air-suspended Atego up to 10.5 t and 12 t with low frame as well as all Ategos with steel suspension.